Parents are required to visit school and contact admission office for the admission details. Provided the availability of the seat in the requested age group, they are required to fill the registration form.
Parents are required to present original NADRA’s Birth Certificate of the child for the registration. Copy of a Birth Certificate, Report card (previous year), two photographs and medical report (if any) must be submitted along with the registration form.
|Play Group||1.6 – 2.5|
|Nursery||2.6 – 3.5|
|Pre-K||3.6 – 4.5|
|Kindergarden||4.6 – 5.5|
|Grade 1||5.6 – 6.5|
|Grade 2||6.6 – 7.5|
|Grade 3||7.6 - 8.5|
|Grade 4||8.6 – 9.5|
|Grade 5||9.6 – 10.5|
|MYP 1 (Grade 6 )||10.6 – 11.5|
|MYP 2 (Grade 7 )||11.6 – 12.5|
|MYP 3 (Grade 8 )||12.6 - 13.5|
|MYP 4 (Grade 9 )||13.6 - 14.5|
|MYP 5 (Grade 10 )||14.6 - 15.5|
- Parents are contacted and given date and time for the interview (Playgroup) and written assessment (KG, PYP and MYP). Assessments are meant to evaluate students’ skills and capabilities. Assessments are taken for Maths, English, Urdu and General knowledge.
- MYP students are required to attend one full day school.
- Both parents and student are interviewed followed by the assessment.
- Based on the results and the feedback by the respective subject teacher, and the interview, the IB coordinator and Principal in consultation with the Head of School decides whether the applicant qualifies for the admission or not.
- Siblings may be given priority but admission is not guaranteed.
- Ilmesters Academy reserves the right to refuse any admission, and promotion in any given class if the Principal, Coordinators and teachers believe that the learner is unable to meet the academic and social needs of the current level.
- When parents register their children, it is on the understanding that they accept and support the school policies for the duration of the time they are associated with the School.